NFTV:Odisha:Jharsuguda: Jharsuguda district reports 20 new COVID-19 positive cases, with these 20 new positive cases tally reaches 831.According to the department of I & PR. Meanwhile, 310 cases are active and 520 are recovered so far 1 dead reported in the district.
1.33 years old male from Beheramal in Jharsuguda.
2. 28 years old female from Santinagar, Jharsuguda.
3.38 years old male from BTM, Jharsuguda.
4. 39 years old male from BTM, Jharsuguda.
5. 25 years old male from Sarbahal, Jharsuguda.
6. 23 years old male from Brundamal, Jharsuguda.
7. 32 years old male from Pahadimandir, Jharsuguda.
8. 55 years old female from Tapagunja, Laikera.
9.33 years old male from Tapagunja, Laikera.
10. 20 years old female from Kukerama, Laikera.
11. 22 years old male from Tapagunja, Laikera.
12. 25 years female from Tapagunja, Laikera.
13. 26 years female from Tapagunja, Laikera.
14. 27 years female from Tapagunja, Laikera.
15. 27 years male from Tapagunja, Laikera.
16. 25 years old female from Brajrajnagar Market, Brajrajnagar.
17. 87 years male from GRP Brajrajnagar
18. 7 years old female from GM Complex, Brajrajnagar.
19. 4 years old female from GM Complex, Brajrajnagar.
SAIL & AAI signed agreement for operation of Rourkela Airport under RCS UDAN scheme
Veteran Odia actor Raimohan Parida Commits Suicide
COVID Third Wave: Odisha reports 4714 new COVID 19 positive cases